Rajnish Mishra Poems
- Inspired By Shakespeare's Sonn... Let not life's love ...
- No, I'm Not A Poet A poet I'm not, not always, not every day....
- Dog-Monkey Episode 1 Myths of yester-years, epics of ...
- By The River
- Change Wisdom they call it: that drying Of fonts of ...
- The Man Behind The Wheel Eyes, hands, gear stick and the ...
- My River Soundless stays my river, still, calm, no wind ...
Rajnish Mishra is a poet, writer and blogger. He writes because his very identity is based on his writing, and on the recurring themes he writes about. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Theists have faith in god, they don't need reason.Rajnish Mishra
Atheists with no faith in god, give reasons he is not.''
Comments about Rajnish Mishra
Inspired By Shakespeare's Sonnet#1
Let not life's love
Breathe its last -
Keep our love's flame
Burning with increase.
Bring not droughts
Beside a running river,
Do not be,
nor in your heart
You give life meaning, beauty
You cannot take away
My celestial view
nor can I
let death take you away.
(Inspired by Shakespeare's Sonnet#1)