rakesh jaddu Poems
- Mother She’s got a garden in her backyard, Two plantlets, ...
- Waiting For You... …and years go by waiting for you, A ...
- And There You Go Slipping Away... I try to hold on to you so ...
- Rain! ! ! The sun is covered, its glory lost; The earth ...
- Iraq Two dreams vaporized into dust, Two nations displayed ...
- Introspection There I stand; staring at myself. Could I have...
- Waiting Shuffling down this path of gloom, I observe there ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rakesh jaddu
She’s got a garden in her backyard,
Two plantlets, waiting to become plants,
She waters them everyday with care,
She wants them to grow, oh so fast!
Then she loses herself in memories,
Memories of the plantlets when small,
So tender and so naïve,
That they’d always tend to fall.
She supports them with twigs and sticks,
So that they are upward bound,
She chops them sometimes,
If they branch, towards the ground
She waits for them to grow,
‘Oh! Why do they grow so slow’?
She’s got a home in her house,
She’s got two naïve...