rakesh jaddu Poems
- Mother She’s got a garden in her backyard, Two plantlets, ...
- Waiting Shuffling down this path of gloom, I observe there ...
- And There You Go Slipping Away... I try to hold on to you so ...
- Introspection There I stand; staring at myself. Could I have...
- Waiting For You... …and years go by waiting for you, A ...
- Waited Too Long... Waiting to die, he reflected on his ...
- The Path To Desolate Dreams... There’s a path I’ve never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rakesh jaddu
She’s got a garden in her backyard,
Two plantlets, waiting to become plants,
She waters them everyday with care,
She wants them to grow, oh so fast!
Then she loses herself in memories,
Memories of the plantlets when small,
So tender and so naïve,
That they’d always tend to fall.
She supports them with twigs and sticks,
So that they are upward bound,
She chops them sometimes,
If they branch, towards the ground
She waits for them to grow,
‘Oh! Why do they grow so slow’?
She’s got a home in her house,
She’s got two naïve...