Ralph Angel Poems
- This Today, my love, leaves are thrashing the wind just as ...
- Even Because Because it all just breaks apart, and the pieces...
- In Every Direction As if you actually died in that dream and...
- Breaking And Entering Many setups. At least as many ...
- Man In A Window I don't know man trust is a precious thing a...
- Tidy I miss you too. Something old is broken, nobody's in ...
- It Takes A While To Disappear The city purrs, it hums along, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Today, my love,
leaves are thrashing the wind
just as pedestrians are erecting again the buildings of this drab
and our lives, as I lose track of them,
are the lives of others derailing in time and
getting things done.
Impossible to make sense of any one face
or mouth, though
is clear, and you are miles
Let your pure
space crowd my heart,
that we might stay awhile longer amid the flying
I swear it,
isn't going anywhere.