Ralphstein Hibbert Poems
- Hurt You did something and I didn't like it I've spoken to ...
- The Break Up I come here in the mornings and all you do is ...
- Decisions Made Decisions made to keep you near me Decisions ...
- Compromise Pictures where taken And memories were ...
- Enough I am not perfect I'm not always right But for this ...
- Like The Tide A forgiving heart, an undying love My ...
- Rescued My eyes were filled My heart was broken Your opened...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ralphstein Hibbert
You did something and I didn't like it
I've spoken to you times before
What you did really hurt me
This one, I can't endure
You act as though I annoy you
When told what wrongs you've done
You start to raise your voice in anger
Which only hurt me more
I was only trying to fix this
So no-one else gets hurt
But you've disregarded my feelings
And trampled them in the dirt
There's no need to worry
There's no time to fret
Your space is now given
No need for regret
There's no more sorrow
And there's no more pain
There's no more ...