Randal Johnson Poems
- The Fading Tales Of Heroes World War II novels With tattered...
- The Night Before Christmas (At...
- November My unsettled thoughts Seem to stir in November, ...
- Teach Me Nothing Please teach me nothing, let me find my own ...
- Library Of The Mind So many dusty memories Rest on such high...
- Death Defiant Should time of my demise be left to choose, ...
- Below The Hemlocks (Roadside C... Raindrops splash on a ...
Sawmill worker, turned restaurant worker, turned self employed tradesman. Nature loving husband, father, fisherman, backpacker, photographer, writer… dabbles in poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Randal Johnson
The Fading Tales Of Heroes
World War II novels
With tattered covers
Worn out bindings
And faded pages
Rest in rows each night,
But by day
You can find them
Out in the halls,
Sitting on benches,
Walking on pathways.
I saw them last week
At the Old Soldiers Home.
Their thin necks
Like bookmarks tucked
Into real life war stories.