Randolfh Bunag Poems
- Condition Of A God The day the god conditioned the earth, ...
- La Naval De Manila, My Mother 'Sa Iyong kandungan aking ...
- To Be Owned By You Time will fly. Time is not enough. I just...
- An Endless Victory Dutch fleet versus the old Spanish ...
- New Faces Seeing new faces, knowing new lives, listening to ...
- Just Read This This Poem Has N... Here I am alone my mind...
- Devilish World I grasped my breath, I grasped my air Since ...
A man from a dream... a loner... I love to read, love to be sentimental fool. I fell in love felt hatred, still in this world, it is a matter of fighting. I must strive and fight.
I am a literature teacher... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Condition Of A God
The day the god conditioned the earth,
There is a chaos, a tragedy, death,
I figured the black chaotic dream.
The god sends his hand to the poor earth
missiles bombing, terrorism, plague, death
I saw numerous bloody corpse
I ask the god if they can stop the war
not yet, as master said, not yet
blood scattered, shed, death
When will be the end? when will be the finality?
Until, I remember Pandora's Box
Suddenly, white smoke appears
I was dumbfounded, Why there is a smoke?
and the white smoke turned into glitters
I heard Angel ...