Rashbar Shalom ben Rubin
Rashbar Shalom ben Rubin Poems
- My Love Rhymes Though the physical is fading, my love for ...
- Breath Of Life The winds wept of the harrowing depth, of ...
- We Cry And The Sun Smiles The distance between our love and ...
- Arms Embrace: A Poem Song POEM Surrender rest devotion 12 ...
- Lighter Than Air The winds wept of the harrowing depth, of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rashbar Shalom ben Rubin
My Love Rhymes
Though the physical is fading,
my love for you is gaining,
and there is no abating,
the tender moments, still, still not waning.
Destiny halt not fails pessimy,
Thou salt tears are like a frozen malt,
chemistry of no ones fault but hard, hard as gault,
Now not default, my deepest love for you will be kept secure in a vault.
Pray for the day when we shall play for ever in the lovely May
The winds wept at the frozen depths.
The tired-less slept in the cradled tent.
Life is fragile, but love is still more mortal.
It is tender as the cool ...