Rashmi Lingappa Poems
- ' The First Dance ' I still remember, the first dance, And,...
- First Look! ! t was September And I still remember! I saw ...
- Kiss Of Your Breath! !
- My Love! !
- Miss You! ! Miss the way, u call my name The pain in the ...
- Friend We met by chance, Chose to be friends, perhaps
- Dreams! A cool breeze is splashing my Face, Am preparing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
' The First Dance '
I still remember, the first dance,
And, the first glance,
You pulled me, towards you,
And the love sparks flew,
Hand in hand, we stood,
Was this meant for good? ,
You turned me round and round,
My feet weren’t on the ground,
My heart, skipped a beat,
When u lifted me, off my feet,
Every step we danced, was like a mystery,
I must say, we had the finest chemistry.