ratandeep sharma Poems
- Lets Go...... Take my hand and lead the way, tell me all ...
- For You I'll cherish you and behold, Never loosen my strong...
- Bygones The days were so dark and cold, so alone and no one...
- Maloom Nahi maloom hi nahi chalta jagta hoon ki sota ...
- As U Said Darkness turned to light, wingless me took a ...
- My Life U put smile on my face, takes me to a divine ...
- My Angel My angel without wings in my ears whispers and ...
Better perceived as local Indian Wordsworth, Ratandeep Sharma was born in Mumbai in the summer of 1969. Born in the third generation of a partition struck family, he has spent most of his childhood in the thick green suburbs of Chotanagpur plateau.
A teacher/councellor from Hazaribag, Jharkhand, his poems and stories is a treat for a literary inclined reader. His poems and stories ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ratandeep sharma
Take my hand and lead the way,
tell me all you want to say.
Whisper softly in my ear,
all those things I want to hear.
Kiss my lips and touch my skin,
bring out passions deep within.
Pull me close and hold me near,
take away my pain and fear.
In the darkness of the night,
be my beacon, shine your light.
In the brightness of the sun,
show me that you are the one.
Give me wings so I can fly,
let me soar when you're nearby.
Enter my heart, break down the wall,
it's time for me to watch it fall.
I've been a prisoner, can't you see?