Rathish Sharma Poems
- Belonging Remember this: no matter how sped up our life ...
- But Unaware A Sparrow Chirps Two hell of the ...
- Finally! Almost always you appeared to me, a geometry of ...
- Death In Solitude Here it is, and again I have to go through ...
- Overcoming Alexithymia Many deaths I’ve to live In love, the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rathish Sharma
Death In Solitude
Here it is, and again I have to go through my death
Returning back from a future, the girl is a woman now
And again I have metamorphosed myself
Into an unexposed solitude
The woman who was a girl the previous night
Beckons me, a dying star, for a moment of warmth
In my death I don’t want to be part of a masked album
Where, like a rose, her lips would be singing a secret music
In my world my silence and my solitude marry
And she is a language replenished with sacred fire
Any fire is not going to consume me, though
As a meteorite I have to go through ...