rathod vaishakh Poems
- Yesterday, Someone Set Fire To...
- The Artist’s Song Don’t beat me, Sir; it’s not my fault ...
- Surname Surname
- फिल्म ओडिशन; - कास्टिंग कॉल 'भारतीय सामूहिक राजनैतिक दल' की ...
- Budhan Budhan rises from the bowels of the earth And he ...
- Roti No one worships God there after Because a roti knows ...
Comments about rathod vaishakh
Yesterday, Someone Set Fire To The Old Sky
Sparkling, all his children died,
slowly scattered on earth as ash
Yesterday, someone set fire to the old sky
The 9 year old boot polish boy
can not sleep under your shadow
He slaves all day
and yet you never served
the empty plate of his stomach
You sharpen the fire in the stove everyday
and the plate heats up
You should not have ignored
Look at those adivasis
who preserve your vast nature
Slowly drives them along
Like raw meat
You should not ...