Rati Manjari Devi
Rati Manjari Devi Poems
- For Krishna Lost in poetry On the laps of mother nature My ...
- Heart Of Clay Look at the devotees See how they shine But I...
- Dim Lights As I walked past dim lights I overheard their ...
- Joy Of Living Your silent talks I hear Drifting my senses ...
- People Of This World It's hard for me to live With people of...
- Chant The Holy Name Chant the Holy Name Sprinkle around your...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rati Manjari Devi
Lost in poetry
On the laps of mother nature
My feelings that you nurture
Encircle your glory
I miss you, need you, love you
Help me go through
The pain of our separation
Ease my ceaseless lamentation
In the forest like atmosphere
Non devotional thoughts I tear
Deep inside my mind, I ponder
Your whereabouts make me wonder
You are here, yet not
Making me smile, making me cry
To personally be with you, I'll try
To tie our relationship into a knot