Rati Mehrotra Poems
- Because... Because I smiled even in pain, You thought am ...
- The Rose! ! ! i saw a rose early morning, so nice, all ...
- If Ever... the girl in blue busy with her doll sitting ...
- He - Dedicated To My Grandfath... Whenever he saw me.. he ...
- Why... i hate him to the core Then why he is ever in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rati Mehrotra
Because I smiled even in pain,
You thought am always at gain.
Because I never let tears roll down my eyes,
You never heard my numerous cries.
Because I filled air around me with laughter,
You never understood the deep rooted slaughter.
Because I never made a sound, nor cry, nor weep,
You always wondered how peacefully I sleep.
Because I always forgot my sufferings by your sight,
You always wished me to be in the same plight.