Ratneswar Brahmachari Poems
- Norwester And I Every afternoon I indulge my hope to seek ...
- Inferno Strolling, stomping, stalking, running Along broad, ...
- Climb Up Climb up, climb up why?
- Sea Behold the sea, gigantic waves jostling one after ...
- Alone Among Many Millions of thundering jostles, Billions ...
- Lost Oh! Life, you are far from living, Oh! Wisdom, you are...
- As You May Feel A candle was lit a dawn But was not supposed...
Norwester And I
I indulge my hope to seek a Norwester.
Hot summer, dazzling scorching sun
What else can I ask for?
That does not happen everyday though.
Faust had to suffer for Margaret.
Margaret knew it.
Faust waits long before death!
At intervals comes Norwester,
I want her everyday
She can not come she has said.
But promised to come
Norwester is capricious!
I respect her nature.