Ratri Mandal Poems
- Negative Or Preventive Everything around is so ...
- An Insomniac's Night Dusk falls, darkness sets in moments ...
- Nostalgia Ten years have passed, things have changed, You ...
- Life In The Retro Mode Here's every one, people engrossed too...
- Opportunity It is hard to hold on to something That is ...
- Be Upbeat, Brush Off Defeat Sitting by the window, there you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ratri Mandal
An Insomniac's Night
Dusk falls, darkness sets in moments after
Night falls, grows darker and darker
Soothing breeze relaxes my senses
But when I try to close my eyes, I never fall into a state deeper
Minutes pass, quarters past, hour after hour
That deep heavy feeling never develops further
Darkest grows the night, clouds in the sky have drifted apart
In an instant, they look farther
But my eyes don't want to shut
Mind doesn't want to rest for some time
And I keep gazing at the clouds, but they have faded away
Dawn will break some time later
It becomes a little dull, ...