ravi kiran Poems
- Joker A glance of him marks a grin euphoria in eyes ...
- Housefly Acrid was coming from behind turned back as to ...
- Starving Inerpeace Ray through my brain passed on choking, ...
- Nothing Left Nothing left in this ink flame has blown ...
- Lost Support Last word of his was first word reached my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ravi kiran
Nothing left in this ink
flame has blown off
air doesn't have vitals
choking on this paradise
nothing left in this sky
moon has broken down
baffle clouds were known
now became strangers
rainbows were colorful
now consist just black