Ray Feasey Poems
- Classic Car The leather upholstery and walnut dash Nothing ...
- Golf 'N' Me Golf and me are not to be I’ve tried it many ...
- Being Early! Ever sat waiting for someone you are meeting ...
- I Know I Put It Somewhere? I know I put it somewhere So as ...
- The Quickest Way The flights an hour well more or less The ...
- Fifty This comes about so rapid and yet after long years at ...
- Cat 'N' Dog When I saw my dog chase after a cat It was like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ray Feasey
The leather upholstery and walnut dash
Nothing plastic looking cheap or brash
The shiny chrome and deep rug pile
Just sitting in it brings a smile
To clean for hours on weekend day
Then fill with petrol and drive away
To country place with airs and grace
This big old beauty has such pace
To see the many admiring stares
As they hurl past in their look-alike wares
Of modern age with designer fashion
All quiet the same, but no real passion
As hobbies go its not so cheap
Yet then again the joy you reap
Makes pure indulgence so worthwhile