Real Wordz Poems
- Pride! All I have left is my pride. But a shield, yet a ...
- God's Son. They say I walk on water. True story just like ...
- Trapped Marooned in your eyes. I swoon, I bask past ...
- My Fair Lady I only kiss her when she is crying. Tears ...
- The Strongest Woman She stands steady yet tall, Steel pride...
- Good Day? It's a good day? I must have missed that. For a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Real Wordz
All I have left is my pride.
But a shield, yet a buoy.
Keeps me afloat against vice,
Against your spite that annoy.
My pride; a protective pride,
Affords me dignity's joy-
When you want to stomp my might,
When you want to stop my force.
It is my pride that clears my sight.
Thus leave me to my proud course.
Lest you feel my wrath ever fierce.
My pride, the only dignity I know.
Only wall between trodden tears;
The defender of weak, helpless souls,
Those looking upon the rich with fear.
Pride; the bold titanium shield of sorts.
Blocking the ...