Rebecca Dalmaso Poems
- Destiny Dream I had a dream late lastnight, I woke enjoyed ...
- The Stranger I am the stranger that lives inside of you I am...
- Silent Scream Why are the stars still shining bright Why has...
- Fall From Grace To view my soul you must look in my ...
- How Sad It Is How sad it is that we are estranged I expect ...
- Roxanne I let go of the rope to take the fall I could have ...
- Eulogy With heavy hearts we are gathered here today Goodbye...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Dalmaso
I had a dream late lastnight, I woke enjoyed then realised my fright
I seeth with confusion of what it all means
The feelings the thoughts desires and dreams
I ask my angels please tell me why
My feeling's desires resisting to die
Is this the way my life is to be?
Please tell me god what happened to me?
My burning soul feels no shame
Is this for real or is it a game?
I will travel destiny's way
Finding myself I will be ok
I feel the love. I feel the need
I deny my hunger I watch it bleed.