Rebecca Dodgson Poems
- I Would Prefer I am jealous of others for their bravery, ...
- Remember Has someone ever hurt you, by doing something ...
- Oil Spill I was sitting alone in a car, the gentile rain ...
- Inherently Human People are weapons. Our DNA is more virus ...
- Mirror A girls said thinks-hurtful things to a quite well ...
- Past, Prestent, And Forever I lived in the room between my ...
- I'M Fine Shouldn't they see it's all a mask but those words ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Dodgson
Shouldn't they see it's all a mask
but those words never were for yourself.
They were so that everyone else
doesn't have to ask.
It's not a promise of perfection,
but the command to relax their salute
and pretend they need a clue,
that they just lack perception.
and heavy hints
are tickles in their stomach's pits
as a night terror portrays your lies
But when they leav their bed
the revelation is forgotten,
thought a senseless ache in their head,
and their dereliction