Rebecca Phoenix Poems
- Love's First Words It may start with 'Hello' It may start ...
- The Storm At Sea I Am I can be calmer than a cat, but as ...
- Journey Of The Locket 'I don't want to wear this lie anymore!...
- Winter's Kindness The eyes of Winter are icy stars, and his ...
- Fearlea's Oath I never shall cower like those others behind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Phoenix
Love's First Words
It may start with 'Hello'
It may start with 'Who are you? '
It may start with 'Whoa, did you see that! ? '
It may start with 'You're the new guy? '
It may start with 'Missing something? '
Whatever those first words may be, love's first words come rushing out like a warm summer breeze. Treasure those words forever,
Or else they shall be forgotten forever.