Rebecca Roeder Poems
- Phantasmagoria Of Faeries Flitting figures dart about in my ...
- Norway The Beautiful Norway the beautiful, how lovely thou ...
- Satanic Ascent Ignorance is not bliss; I do not follow ...
- Untitled Dark halos float above us And an ominous ...
- The Elixir Of Night Drink in great draughts of this ...
Born in Springfield Missouri, there wasn't much to do, as a child she read books and dreamt about the otherworlds she was always daydreaming and was never really 'of the earth', and her poetry reflects that. She is involved in many obscure things; she is a bisexual satanist and a misanthrope of sorts with a love for nature and animals. She longs for perfection and beauty to exist in all things ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Roeder
Phantasmagoria Of Faeries
Flitting figures dart about in my mind-faeries-
an array of colour- a spectrum
formed by these small spectral beings
makes me ponder over their very existence.
Surely this is a hallucination,
it is far too perfect to be real.
Yet I still wish I could be amongst them,
flitting through the orchids and vines,
basking in the eerie glow of the moonlit lake,
gazing at the twinkling stars,
feeling the cool breeze gently flowing around me in caressing wisps.
All of this fills my imagination,
and encompasses my mind.
I long for the day when...