Red Talgarth Poems
- The Fiery Globe He awoke at night holding her tight In cold ...
- The 'What Is Romance' Sonnet Not Hallmark cards with someone ...
- Haiku: Blueberry
- In My Own Words In my own words Blunter, less refined They ...
- Haiku: Assorted, Intentionally... The contract was ...
- Haiku: About Porridge, Intenti...
- Love Born Online An unhealthy love born online After distant...
An occaisonal knocker upper of worthless doggerel as a meditative exercise to focus the mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Red Talgarth
The Fiery Globe
He awoke at night holding her tight
In cold air beneath a clear sky
He could not sleep and held her deep
For hours in warmth as lovers lie.
He was still awake and saw dawn break
Her warm breath cooled in cooler air
He stroked her face and whispered grace
Filled words into her sleeping ear.
She finally woke as the dawn broke
Her bare skin warm beneath the robe
With no cold rain in their domain
They watched the coming fiery globe.