Redem Macabenta Poems
- The Bitterness Of Sweet O sweet, as your bottle drops My ...
- Until When I do not know how to speak For my mouth is ...
- Predicament My heart is going to break In the middle of this...
- You Give Me Cheer Alone in this court of people Seeking a ...
- Meeting Adjourn This position of I am in vain Like a torn in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Redem Macabenta
The Bitterness Of Sweet
O sweet, as your bottle drops
My heart turned in pops!
For the taste of your sweet
Was no more than tweet
O sadness, I am being blurt
As I clean the floor of hurt
My joy was not dignified
Let my agony be minimized
O Lord, how sweet is the honey
Yet it was paid by money
As this sorrow boost to calamity
You will redeem me of this vanity
O grace, then I am being redeemed
As that day was like a dream
You have returned my sweet using a friend
And I was truly stunned of Your graces never end
O joy, my bitterness then returned to ...