Rees Millstead Poems
- When Its Time Its Your Time Here I sit alone once more on ...
- Legacy I used to be the type of kid that would always think ...
- Hollow Men For so long ive been reaching for a breath but Im...
- No Longer Fighting For You To far for the whole world to ...
- Im Yours You hold my life inside your hand dont let it slip ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rees Millstead
When Its Time Its Your Time
Here I sit alone once more
on tainted ground and darkend floor,
Just waiting for another chance
to stand again and take my stance.
With gritted teeth and stone cold heart
hoping again to play my part,
To break the spirits and souls of who
have tormented me because they wanted to.
Soon will come when i show them how
this is the place and the time is now,
For all of those who taunt me more
youre time is up get ready for war.
Head down low, and eyes wide open
stand in the line and hold onto youre token,
When it all starts there will be no ...