Refai Tommas Poems
- Cinderella We, the students do feel That literature is a big...
- Do Not Do not let the grass grow under your feet Be full of...
- Never Believe Them
- Syrians' Suffering Without a warning Rockets started falling...
- So Hollow Forgive me if my words were so weak But ...
- What Is To Be Done 'Readers attempting to associate the ...
- S H S.H. Conflicts were within me. Ah, within me.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Refai Tommas
We, the students do feel
That literature is a big deal
It is full of nonsense, 'tis true
But we can make lively and nice too
I believe in you, my friends
That you can achieve your ends
In understanding literature and its aims
And knowing all its titles and great names
Some poets can be role models for us
Others' idoicy we can laugh at and discuss
We may learn from some historic events
And take the morals behind what is meant
Some plays can be a source of inspiration
For students' great works and innovation
With this, my friends I end my ...