Regina Dynes Poems
- Not Me, Not You, But Us I need you I just can't live ...
- Day By Day The sun will set The sun will rise
- Reality? I thought i had lost you Many times before I was...
- Our Story When our eyes meet, Can't help but look away When...
- Not Truth, But Trust Scared to get to close Been down this ...
- Assistance No where to turn No where to hide
- Existence Trying to scream But no noise is heard
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Regina Dynes
Not Me, Not You, But Us
I need you
I just can't live without you
Your always around, here with me
Without you I'd be asking myself how i could've ever let you go
Regretting it every day and every night,
that i wouldn't get to spend with you
Wondering what i should've done...
What i should've changed...
But luckily i shall not worry
Because i know you'll always be there for me
And I'll always be there for you
I meant it when i said I'll always love you
And that will never change