Rene BalugTinquilan Poems
- Leaders Must Be A Sun Strength from within, power ...
- Mother's Love Immeasurable love you manifest Through lending...
- Flowing Water Water doesn't stop flowing Even in uncertainty...
- The Innocent Voice Wealth and power are men’s desire But ...
- The Bent Rose There's nothing more splendid to see Than to a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rene BalugTinquilan
The Innocent Voice
Wealth and power are men’s desire
But they don’t know it’s useless when they die
Earth is at risk; well, they don’t care!
As long as they can protect their share.
Greediness is widespread throughout the world
It’s like the poisonous double-edged sword
Once it strikes, it will lose your soul
And money become your everlasting goal
The question is: Are men deaf or blind?
Why can’t they interpret an obvious sign?
Earth’s in agony, don’t you know?
Or you wish to smell the death winds’ blow!
If men are deaf and blind – feel!
Reflect and you ...