Rev. Viji Eapen
Rev. Viji Eapen Poems
- Migration In Summer Oh! the cruelest, longest and hottest ...
- Solitude I wish I was solitude, So that I could be a friend...
- Worthless! ! ! I've a ferryboat and an oar And I know to ...
- 'Good Bye' [ This Poem is a satire over our human life and ...
- God's Own Country
- Church Dead, am I For, I've lost my senses - To see, to ...
- Why I Love Night! ! ! It is morning again, But night was a ...
Presbyter in the Church of South India, Diocese of Madhya Kerala. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rev. Viji Eapen
I wish I was solitude,
So that I could be a friend to many,
Both for the rich and poor
Both for the wise and fool
Both for the men and women
I promise you,
I will be everything to you,
you say 'Good Bye' to me