Reya Anya Poems
- Just You Beauty is a leafy tree And the gentle breeze that ...
- Imagine A place with saphire skies That stretched as far as ...
- Love. How do I know I love you? You don't believe my ...
- The Story Of You And Me(Revise... I don't want to fall to ...
- Daughter What does it take to do that? To run away and ...
- Fear I felt a monster rise Deep inside of me It filled me ...
- Nighttime Wonderings I couldn't sleep last night So I sat ...
I'm 16 and I love art and music. Poetry is the purest and most beautiful art in the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reya Anya
Beauty is a leafy tree
And the gentle breeze that moves it
It's the swelling of a saphire tide
As the graceful fish swim through it
Beauty is both common and rare
It goes right to the core
It lifts you up above the clouds
And leaves you wanting more
It's a gentle ray of sunshine
It's a smile that makes you weak
It's the pitter patter of raindrops
It's the words of love you speak
The most perfect beauty of all
Is raw and bare and bruised
It's the beauty when I close my eyes
And all I see is you.