Reye Binst Poems
- Cutting I needed a reminder that I can still ...
- Gone A dropp of blood slid from petals soft of crimson hue, ...
- Danse Macabre Fifteen slashes to ease the pain Blood flowing...
- Bloodied Hands: Inner Call Killed another man today But ...
- Lust It is a craving An obssesssion Nothing can compare to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reye Binst
I needed a reminder that I can still feel
Not the excruciating numbness that always seem to swallow me whole
It is beautiful
Angry red on sallow white skin
Just a slight pressure to release a bit of life
A liquid proof that I still exist
Just a slight twinge as sharp tiny silver slide down breakable texture
It is exquisite in its beauty
I'm still human
Torn, not yet broken