Reymond Bicariato Poems
- Beyond Fate All alone in my room, dreaming life will better ...
- Agony Of Despair I woke-up in a freezing Monday ...
- Treasures Of My Heart God gave me reason to live, to be with ...
- Heaven's Fire I wonder why family should be separated in a ...
- Good Morning, Everything! Everything seems perfect in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Reymond Bicariato
All alone in my room, dreaming life will better soon or doom.
Reminiscing memory of the past and facing the future at last.
Memories that somehow trigger my soul to crawl.
Soul longing for love and hope... soon light will fly as dove.
I've been wondering why I should be away to stay.
Children crying as light fades and rejoice as light return.
I came not in shadow but in meadow of hope that follow.
As my world pull of sorrow in my present I resent in shadow.
Give me life! I shout as I pray to the Almighty with dignity.
Dignity I hide from dungeon of cowardly ...