reyna andrea marie sacare
reyna andrea marie sacare Poems
- Friendship Back I thought she was my best friend The best ...
- The Best Of Friends You helped me laugh... You dried my ...
- Friend Of Mine Just thought I'd let you know, even though ...
- Goodbye...My Friends.. You came into my life not too long ...
- You'Re The One You're the one that lights my fire You're the...
- Let It Go...My Love.. all of my life I never thought you ...
- My Mother As i become older There is you that guides me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about reyna andrea marie sacare
I thought she was my best friend
The best one I've ever had
Instead I found out the truth
And what I learned was sad
We still call each other friends
But I feel were far apart
Though we see each other every day
I have a broken heart
She has made new friends
And, I've made some too
We are talking less and less
And inside I am cold and blue
Each and every night I pray
That she will finally see
How much I want our friendship back,
And how much she means to me.