Rez rabbit Poems
- Doctor Please A patient has something to say, she's sick and ...
- Breath Of Death Empty eyes, the baby is crying. Shh, shhh ...
- Reach For The Night Reach for me Take me far away Show me ...
- Love Thy Meds I love my meds they’re all that keep me ...
- The Star This is the oft, referred to Twinkle Twinkle Little ...
- Tasty Griffin oh how lovely you are with your soiled ...
- Red Pupils And A Pretty Face Red pupils and, a pink ...
Nothing much yet, I'm just a kid still. Live with my mom and my (BALDING! ! ! ! O.o) stepfather(who is dieing! !) and my sister.
Related to the White Rabbit. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A patient has something to say, she's sick and dieing and this is what she says to him, to her doctor.
Please, don’t save my soul,
Save my body and nothing else,
No sense to the world
Do this one favor to me
Dear doctor please,
Hold me close
Keep the harsh chill from my bones
Save me from the mental ward
Let the maternal be close
Just, doctor please,
Just don’t save my soul
They’ve served me fish
The forbidden was all mine
Grow my body to a healthy state
All through the night,
Make sure that I am kept warm