Rg Gregory Poems
- As The Snow Fell the children played games getting from ...
- Girl (Three) And The Black Ho... i want to hold the horse's ...
- Song And Dance do you think an old heart can't sing do you ...
- We Say we say blame the teachers don't we send our young to ...
- The Singing Dog when the dog began to sing the people ran ...
- The Shakes now pay attention (said the teacher) and look up...
- The Wounded Angel (from a painting by hugo simberg) those ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rg Gregory
As The Snow Fell
the children played games
getting from here
to where the truth was
without touching a flake
needless to say
the only ones who got there
but while the honest ones
shrank back from
the touch of snow
were where the truth was