Rhiannon Grohol Poems
- Unforgiving I am not sorry and i never will be You made be ...
- I Want To Be Remembered I want to be remembered Me, ruler ...
- Colors Of Me Yellow stands for happiness Orange stands for ...
- Waiting Waiting isn't easy and it isn't always fun But ...
- Pain Every now and then I keep the pain inside I guess it's ...
- Regret You can't close your eyes and you can't go to ...
- Alone Alone is how you feel You don't know what's your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhiannon Grohol
I am not sorry and i never will be
You made be angry and i am unforgiving
You say I'm defiant, and maybe i am
But you can't control me, you are not in command
You tell me sit down and i may not talk
I stand up you say i can't walk
Repeatly you've made me cry
I walk away and tell you goodbye
You tell me to come back, and don't walk away
But just cause you're old don't make that okay
I am my own person, that much is true
And no matter what i won't forgive you