Rich Heflin Poems
- Dad Dad...so many images come to mind whenever I speak your ...
- I Wish I Didn'T Miss You I don’t know what to say Or even ...
- The Last Goodbye When someone special passes on It does not ...
- Thinking Of You I think about you all of the time, and ...
- If Ever You Need Me If ever you need me, I'll be right ...
- One Day You'Ll See The first time I saw you, I knew you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rich Heflin
Dad...so many images come to mind
whenever I speak your name;
It seems without you in my life
things have never been the same.
What happened to those lazy days
when I was just a child;
When my life was consumed in you
in your love, and in your smile.
What happened to all those times
when I always looked to you;
No matter what happened in my life
you could make my gray skies blue.
Dad, some days I hear your voice
and turn to see your face;
Yet in my turning...it seems
the sound has been erased.
Dad, who will I turn to for ...