Richard Alin Martin
Richard Alin Martin Poems
- Foiled The light of dawn was gray and wan, that fateful ...
- Melanie Melanie Somehow our minds will always see,
- Comparisons A star a minute may be born, To me complete ...
- Windblown Windblown I gazed upon A cloudy day,
- My Special Valentine My Special Valentine With hearts and ...
- Perch! Perch! Beware the tolling bells lest they presage,...
- The Curse The winds are in the rigging high, And the wicked...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Alin Martin
The light of dawn was gray and wan,
that fateful morn to be,
When ‘Basher’ Bob and Bill McCobb
would meet, pugnaciously;
The haze was thick, the sward still slick,
from sleeping in the dew,
And as the grass was thusly crass,
the footing was askew.....
Now ‘Basher’ Bob was deemed a slob,
and lacking in finesse,
A lowly cad who never had,
good manners in excess;
But though the smug despised this thug,
wide berth they gave to he,
For ‘Basher’ Bob was known to rob
and kill excessively.....
While a dapper man (on the other hand) , ...