richard belis Poems
- The Future The future only to be thought about, Is ahead ...
- A Wasted Life a wasted life so unneeded by humans, we only ...
- Pain Is My Friend pain is my only gain, pain is my friend, ...
- Happiness And Sadness Happiness what is it, is it love, or ...
- How Can I Prove I Love You what can I do to prove i love you,...
- The Gateway To Heaven the gateway to heaven, seems a long ...
- Under The Tree my love what can i say, your eyes so bright,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about richard belis
The future only to be thought about,
Is ahead but not far as we would hope,
The future so cold but blessed too,
The future holds the lives of so many,
One mistake taken upon a person,
Can ruin a life or two,
But the future is the path ahead,
as other paths will make you go,
The future so close will hold,
your life in its hands,
so be holy for one slip,
can cost you your future.