Richard Cronin Poems
- House Of Sin A grand old mansion on a hill The stately manor...
- Whispering Bell In the hot desert wild On the high ...
- Carried Away
- The Reapers Dream Spending time alone, afraid Pondering ...
- The Poet And The Devil The poet dealt with the devil In ...
- The Castle Of The King On the shores of night At the edge of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Cronin
House Of Sin
A grand old mansion on a hill
The stately manor stands there still
In the darkness of the night
Throughout the window came a light
On the veranda I did creep
To glowing window for a peek
To filthy pane I pressed my face
To peer beyond the curtain lace
Around the great room my eyes did roam
The king of sinners on his throne
All his minions and demons there
Dancing at this banquet fair
Oh the horror there I spied
In this place where goodness died
In my fright I turned to leave
But felt a hand upon my sleeve
Oh the ...