Richard Inya Poems
- Stunned Beauty dwarfing princesses Queens and ...
- Slumlord His words are plagues That lance smooth ...
- Jayne Fair belle, brilliant and sane How the hand that ...
- Baby Cry Shrilly sounds From faraway Coming; the comer Met...
- Red-Letter Day I reminisce about the glow Of that evening ...
An author of note, Richard Inya is the Vice Chairman of the Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA) in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. He has three collections of poetry and a novel to his credit. His works have been adopted for use in their schools by over seven states in Nigeria. His stories have also appeared in Ake Review, ANA Review, Ebonyi Review, etc. Richard loves cool music, poetry, flowers and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Inya
Beauty dwarfing princesses
Queens and empresses
Voice soft, sonorous and velvety
Appurtenance even a million divas
Would covet; slender frame
Curvaceous and alluring
Mine is a frenzied gaze
At a silhouetted angel
Cast against my heart's wall
As modesty and simplicity
Melt upon a comely one
Chasing casual routines