Richard John Poems
- Am I To Know There are some things Some distant things that ...
- Je Me Souviens... I remember all the ills of my youth All ...
- Trahison Des Yeux Black, black, Black and blue, That's ...
- The Benediction Of Christ Like a great, silver wolf-hound, ...
- Hades' Inner Circle Like a vulture grooming Its vulnerable ...
- A Death On A Sunday He had stared intentionally And with ...
- Into The Hollow: Chapter I Oh, my dreams doth wandered ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard John
Am I To Know
There are some things
Some distant things that even I
Not even I can ever
Will never be able to grasp,
To apprehend and understand.
Because they are much too
Far-reaching, outlying, too unreal
Unlike real things, like dreams
Too far gone like memories
That mutilate, dissolve with age.
Blinding with light
That which eyes can’t see
But hearts can feel
Abstract, yet I know
I feel, hear it there.
But it is veiled
Permanent behind your cold stares
Limitless though seeming finite
To reveal it is to have
It burn me ...