Richard Odamoh Poems
- Alana & Bruce a. Lover, come see the magnificent sun ...
- Love, Leave Me Not Take my hand, lead me to the greener ...
- The Doom Of Elgon Dusty and wind-beaten And like chased ...
- Immortality When I'll be sated with life and I want ...
- Burial In The West When love will descend from my heart, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Odamoh
Alana & Bruce
a. Lover, come see the magnificent sun lower
Come hold this body as though it were a
b. Loosen your clothing and allow me view
what beauty doth lie under
Let me hold your nudity as we walk beneath
and the grounds yonder
a. Under these gowns lies a perfect sharpness
of a glorious curve
A no dimpled naked skin of what men fight and
b. Alana, my love, then let me be the first to
thirst under your breath
Let me fondle your dampness and have my
way below your depth
a. Oh ...