richard poor Poems
- Nuke i grew up in a nervous world where everyday could be ...
- I Am Poet in me the maddness of the universe how do i begin ...
- Ahab does the white whale call to you as it does to ...
- American Narrative i grew up with the promises sweet, ...
- Waiting On The Trip a few days away anticipation the road ...
- 70809 if i keep movin the demons cant find me my dreams ...
what can i say that my poetry hasnt said more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about richard poor
i grew up in a nervous world
where everyday could be the last
so i lived each day as that
yesterday was only the past,
school could only bore me
somehow they could never reach
but the world soon taught me
what the teachers could not teach,
i learned of the violence and anger
from all the beatings i was given
if this is what life was for
why should i care about livin',
that love was not forever
most times it was just a lie
my poor heart was so broken
i forget how to even try,
time was only meaningless
why should i want to ...