Richard Provencher Poems
- Blueberry Picking August is a blue haze of ripened fields, ...
- More Than Words Sidewalks are community minded their cement ...
- Blackness Blackness Blackness is surrounded by sky. Time
- When Love Surrounds When Love Surrounds Show the ...
- Leaves Of Season The wind is a whorl of movement frisky ...
- No More Space For The Pain Thunder disturbed a mirage of ...
- The Great Outdoors Today is a slide of wind, soothing as ...
53Richard L. Provencher
Richard L. Provencher has many story-poems published Online and in Print. His writing is about everyday situations and his work gives voice to the not so noticeable. He and his wife, Esther live in Truro, Nova Scotia and are married since March 27,1975.
They are co-Authors of numerous e-Books. A Direct Link to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Provencher
August is a blue haze of
hurried over by swarming pickers
this year of plenty. The Rakers eye
profits with stiffened backs,
juice-stained hands their colour
of success, bodies browned by the sun.
They scoop in delight, white
and blue buckets filled
In my return to this land I can
smell the burning fields and
see their scorched October attire.
Once a breezy sea of blue
fertilized by bumblebees, now
picked clean from summer marauders.
See the fire, the scent of
tortured fields. Renewal is a ...