Richard Terrify Poems
- Mourning Dove Courting (Haiku) mourning dove courting
- Alone In Moonlight (Haiku) alone in moonlight
- Grown Plump On Lush Greens (Ha... grown plump on lush ...
- Rain Drenched Street (Haiku) rain drenched street smeared ...
- Throughout Cow Pasture (Haiku) throughout cow pasture
- Strung Out Love As seconds tick off, a few duly noted, ...
- Stiff Neck-Can'T Twist It (Hai...
I am an avid fan of the haiku form of poetry trying to become and adequate writer of them. My background is in art/art history which hopefully, someday, will prove to be beneficial in the afore mentioned endeavor. Making the leap from visual to written expression is not without it's obstacles. These are my fledgling attempts. Those familiar with haiku are probably used to the seventeen syllable, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mourning Dove Courting (Haiku)
mourning dove courting
tries to prove his worthiness
she is unconvinced