Richard Webb Poems
- Waste Of Time Why do I bother? Why do I care? I could ...
- Working Man I am a working man I work a working job I work ...
- Love Me When I feel lonely When I feel sad I just remember ...
- I Want! I want to be an astronaut See what it's like in ...
- Butter Life Butterflies fall through the air Strawberries ...
- The Bird A cunning little creature It flies through the sky ...
- What About A Sparrow They fly through the sky It's not the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Webb
Waste Of Time
Why do I bother?
Why do I care?
I could even leave it bare
No one will read it
So why is it here?
I will leave it to punish your ear
What a waste of time
Why is it true?
I bet you would like it if it contained blue
And so I write this
Like my life you see
A waste of time that keeps me busy