Ricky Baker Poems
- My World My Beautiful World is kind My Beautiful World is ...
- Difference Between Friendship/... Friendship has a limit but...
- Why Can'T We Be A Family why can't family be family again we...
- Dealing With Depression Depression is being lonely in a room ...
- Fire Element The element of fire Constructive, ...
- Anger Buried Deep Inside Me My anger is angry. Its ...
- My Fire Angel When you hear a sound And see a star Then ...
hey how r u doin. my name is Ricky Baker, im originally from San Antonio, Texas but now i currently live in Augusta, Georgia, and i am 20 years of age. I haven't recently wrote any poems but many interest me, so if u want to know about me; i am 20 years old and working, i am confined in a wheelchair. i was born with a disability called spina bifida myelomeningocele, i am single and looking. i am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ricky Baker
My Beautiful World is kind
My Beautiful World is sweet
My Beautiful World is nice
My Beautiful World is generous
My Beautiful World is selfless
My Beautiful World has given me everything i need, and then some
I love My Beautiful World, and My Beautiful World loves me
I am the only one on My Beautiful World
But i am not lonely, not in the least bit
My Beautiful World and I have each other
But...there is a problem
My Beautiful World is tired
My Beautiful World is sore
My Beautiful world has wounds and scars
Some will never ...