Rifhan Rasuli Poems
- To Bloom I’m casting a shadow away, from your face because ...
- The Pause The brief silence in your speech is an empty ...
- Plain Looking Guy His traces sank in the afternoon being ...
- I Won'T Always Be Here I won’t always be here beside the ...
- Arrested Nation We are all trapped in the middle of this ...
- The Abandoned Letters This is the house of letters where the...
- That I Wish To Share With You I have a cup of dreams and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rifhan Rasuli
That I Wish To Share With You
I have a cup of dreams
and some foolish hope
I’d like to share them with you
so you may fly, fly high to the sky
and cry for the wind
and lie on the rainbow.
Illusion, isn’t that what we used to live for?
we have been fighting for the causes
that we do not really know
and then we succumbed,
baffled, forsaken, isolated
in a prison that you call as ‘sanctuary’.
Yet still, I’d really like to share with you
these stupidity, madness and guilt
and a spoonful of despair to make the day
so you may fly, and die
on the ...