Rijan Britanicus Acharya
Rijan Britanicus Acharya Poems
- The Sheepfold Pastoral land, when I walked just by passion ...
- You Take My Shoulder You take a scarf; let my hand, swing ...
- Ode To Tajmahal You immensely reform that incantation and ...
- The Curtains My fair giant has eclipsed my eyes though the ...
- Twenty Two I am staring at that pigeon, through the smoky ...
- The Thirst The frozen dawn lifts up the sign of the cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rijan Britanicus Acharya
I am staring at that pigeon,
through the smoky casement,
watching itself play with itself
(perhaps fleas have owned its feathers)
and staring beyond it when
my eyes strikes on the yellow wall,
i find that the gap between them,
gives me some memories;
my ears think they have listened
the king was dead....and yesterday
or day before yesterday
but eleven years are occupied;
Time has no philosophy of imagination;
When i rest on a river bank
and think something
by plucking the new budding poppies
and richly flavored hemlocks
i found ...