Rijan Britanicus Acharya
Rijan Britanicus Acharya Poems
- The Thirst The frozen dawn lifts up the sign of the cold ...
- The Sheepfold Pastoral land, when I walked just by passion ...
- You Take My Shoulder You take a scarf; let my hand, swing ...
- Ode To Tajmahal You immensely reform that incantation and ...
- The Curtains My fair giant has eclipsed my eyes though the ...
- Twenty Two I am staring at that pigeon, through the smoky ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rijan Britanicus Acharya
The frozen dawn lifts up the sign
of the cold eyes. There beside the curtains
the visions isolates the burden
pumping the lowering pulses and
carving the dejection on the white deserts.
When he saw the dream the thirst
reassembled like the defeated armies
so cowardly objecting the liberty
for the thirst of breathes,
but yet when the grace paid under his feet
a homage he still begged for the pride
of lordship blew like a mirage;
his dreams on the heights of defeat
was made a flag and a symbol
where the hearts of the fallen men
prayed and also ...